Sawtooth pattern after ovulation

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm worried. I couldn't find much on Google and what I did find worries me. My question is does a sawtooth pattern after ovulation mean low progesterone? I've also googled symptoms of low progesterone and I hit a few but not all symptoms. I'm worried. I need insight from others who have had either a sawtooth pattern after ovulation or low progesterone. Please. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 9
not always if in the saw tooth it rises. your doesnt though. you have definetly o'd as hight temp for 3 days. ive had a good look through some charts to see if i could see anything but its so different. i did read if it is over 97 its okay but if i was you i would show your doc to be sure as if there was a problem you can get a progesterone cream or something and you can get it sorted. i know my temps only went up a bit above the cover line and then i got pg and my temps went crazy high. also make sure the conditions are the same every night as that could effect your temp and are you doing it the same time every morning and with 3 hours of sleep before you do it at least? as less than 3 can make your temp a lot lower than it should be if you take it a different times when you wake up make sure you use a bbt calculator. hope you can get it sorted. lots of ppl still get pg if they have low progesterone

mine were always like that when i temped in my mouth, now i do vaginal temps and they dont do this anymore.

Well I've been temping vaginal and it's been after 3 solid hrs of sleep but unfortunately today(Sunday 7-5) I got up 3-4 hrs earlier. :( I'm just basically looking for any ladies who have had this type of chart after O. If so did it indicate low progesterone? Did you fall preg with this type of chart? If this type of chart did indicate low progesterone what did you do to help raise it? Can you maintain a preg with low progesterone?

ive put my chart on i had low pre o temps and they only went up slightly they are in c no f but you can see it was saw and it did go down to the coverline but conceived - and i didnt have any problems and my progesterone was fine. not exactly the same but very similar.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
and you can definetly go have a healthy pregnancy if it is low, you just need a cream or something else - i know someone who went full term and had healthy baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->