Say What ?!

L

Laura--x

Ive always been 'slim' as i guess you would call it. Always been 8 stone, but a few months before i found out i was pregnant i put on nearly a stone due to 'depression' which made me even more depressed! Then i got my BFP and thought right, i know theres no point loosing weight now but im going to try and control it so theres less to loose after the birth.

Every week ive been weighing myself, and ive been loosing a pound pretty much everyweek. Last week weighed in at 8 stone 13. At my scan today i got my height and weight checked, and when she read out my weight i was like :saywhat: !!!

9 stone 4 !!!!

Are you kidding me woman. Surely it's not right to put on 5lbs in ONE week ?!

Ok stones confuse me. I am a pounds person. Never heard of stone before it's so damn cute! Yep weight gain can happen quick to some. Alot can be water retension so ease up on salt and high sodium products. If that's the case anyways. I am sooo scared to weigh myself. I had my last daughter almost two years ago and got down to 118 pounds. Last time I was weighed with this pregnancy I was 122. I think I might be 125 now hehe :)

I started off at 112lbs, thenbefore i found out i was pregnant, and with my weight going up and down, i weighed in last week 122lbs and today i got weighed at 127lbs :cry:

Oooooooooooooooooo kk got it now. My friend told me yesterday she was 8 stones. What a cute term. Yep weight gain can be a monster sometimes! Also just go by the doctors scale and not yours. I think my moms is off by two pounds and I been using hers. At the docs mine said 120 when I thoguht I was 122... hehe

So true hehe ! Yeah i guess, i should proberly stop weighing myself every week now haha !

when my mom was pregnant with me she gained 80 pounds..and she is a tiny lady...5ft 6 and usually weighs about 120lbs
she was healthy though and it came off really easily after I was born

Got to remember yours or their scales are maybe out....if yours are what you have gone with for months/years I would stick with yours...

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Got to remember yours or their scales are maybe out....if yours are what you have gone with for months/years I would stick with yours...

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Thats what i was going to say...weigh yourself again on your scales to see if it says the same....

...also hun try not to worry about your weight to much, being happy and healthy is much better than stressed xxxxxxxxxx

Hun. Dont worry Iv put on a stone already! I think its down to the rubbish Iv been craving and also having no energy to exercise! But once your in 2nd tri, Things will hopfully get better and you'll feel like moving more. Weight isnt just fat going on, you got a little baby in there!
X

I think the 5lbs is down to the scales. I can weigh myself on my scales and then my mum's and they both say something different. The key is to stick to 1 lot of scales and take that as the definitive version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->