• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Saying goodbye to our little one...

Hope85

Reaction score
After a long week of not knowing if our little one was ok, i woke with a little bleeding this morning, went in for our scan and found that our baby which is meant to 9 weeks now is still at 6 weeks with no heart beat just like last weeks scan. I think i had started greiving last week, and now i just want it to all be over so my partner and i can move on for a few months and then begin again. I am booked in friday afternoon for a d&c, i'm a little scared of how i will feel afterwards...
Thankyou for everones comments on my last couple of posts during the last week.

I'm sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Hope to see you back here soon x

Oh hunni, Im so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself :hugs:

So sorry for your loss. Missed miscarriages are particularly difficult.
I had ERPC's after my mmc's and it was the best thing for me. I said goodbye at the hospital and then tried to heal physically and mentally afterwards.
If ever you want to vent you can pm me any time.

Sending big :hugs: at this difficult time :hugs:

So sorry sweetie. Big hugs x

:hugs: I'm so sorry to read that. Please take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope you can grieve and move forward in the next few months. X

Hope I am so sorry to hear this. My last loss was a missed miscarriage too and in a way it is more of a mental blow as all seems well, but inside your LO has already gone.

I have had a D&C for 2 of my losses and there is nothing to be worried about. You may have a little bleeding after, but you will physically heal quicker than a natural M/C.

Nothing we can say will help how you feel. ((hugs))

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard at the moment, but you will get through this. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"