Saying goodbye to our little one...

i am so very sorry hun sending loads of hugs :hug:

So sorry for your loss. Remember it's not your fault. It's an accident of nature as most miscarriages happen due to chromosomal abnormalities. Take your time to recover. Best wishes to you and your partner for a healthy baby next time!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby.

What a horrible experience.

Take really good care of yourself.

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: Please take care of yourself. Remember, we are all here for you during this difficult time.

So sorry for your loss xxx I'm sure next time it'll be all good, you gotta believe xxx

After a long week of not knowing if our little one was ok, i woke with a little bleeding this morning, went in for our scan and found that our baby which is meant to 9 weeks now is still at 6 weeks with no heart beat just like last weeks scan. I think i had started greiving last week, and now i just want it to all be over so my partner and i can move on for a few months and then begin again. I am booked in friday afternoon for a d&c, i'm a little scared of how i will feel afterwards...
Thankyou for everones comments on my last couple of posts during the last week.

I've had one hun and i hate to say it but it was the most painfull thing ive ever been through and ive never fully gotten over it, i was 8 weeks and a few days when i got rid of mine when i was 15 :(
I had a breakdown not long afterwards as i couldnt deal with it, but i moved on...
Im terribly sorry for your loss and hope you pull through ok, wish you all the best for the future x x x

My thoughts are with you and your OH.

I can't begin to imagine how you must feel but take comfort in the fact that
here is a place where there will always be someone to talk to xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss xx

I'm so sorry honey. I went thru the same in nov so know how devastated you are. Take care xx

I'm so so sorry to hear that you lost your little one. :(

I am so so sorry. I know exactly what you are going through. i went through the same thing last june. If you ever need to talk you can PM me. I hope everything goes okay from here on out.

big :hugs: to you during this difficult time.

sending you my thoughts at this sad time, your little angelbaby will always be in your heart but you will go on to having a successful pregnancy xxx

Thankyou to everyone for the thoughts and well wishes. I had my D&C yesterday arvo, i'm feeling ok this morning, light bleeding and no cramping but just an empty feeling. I think i was expecting more pain and bleeding, so ive got my spirits up.
Time to heal and then begin trying again.
Big thank you to everyone again. you have all helped and will see you back here in few months hopefully. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->