• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Saying Hellooo

Handanhan

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :hi:

Just wanted to introduce myself to your lovely forum! I'm Hannah from the UK, I've just celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary & am WTT in March-ish, currently have nexaplon in and am so excited/unbelievably nervous(!) about taking the step of getting it taken out & officially starting TTC arrhhh! :-D bit worried about fertility afterwards, I've heard mixed things about how long it takes for your bod to get back to normal cycles etc but hey we will see what happens!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi Hannah. Good luck. My earliest date for start TTC is March, but it will more than likely be summer, really.

Hiya, and welcome. This forum was a great support during my first pregnancy and afterwards.

We're waiting until the summer to TTC properly, I had my Mirena taken out in November and I'm fairly sure my cycles went straight back to normal. I think the implant can take up to 6 months but I guess it depends on the individual. :flower:

welcome!
great forums for advice or vent or just about anything really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"