saying hi

VandT

Reaction score
I'm a new member on here so thought I'd introduce us!

I'm V and my mrs is T, this is our first month ttc our first (my second as I have a 4 year old daughter already who is our world). We're very excited and although we hope our ttc journey is going to be a very quick on, I'm aware how long it can take as it took me 3 years with my daughter! T is getting pregnant this time and we have a sperm donor.

So a little about us!

I'm 26 and T is 23, we moved very quick (typical cliche 'u haul' lesbian, I know!) but neither of us have ever been like this before in any previous relationship. I remember the first time I met her still like it was yesterday, she came to my home and I opened the door and instantly thought 'I'm screwed, this is more than its supposed to be'.
We'd been set up by her brother, who I work with, I'd mentioned his sister is hot (as you do) and he gave me her number! We texted/chatted/face timed for a few days and right from the off we'd sit up until early hours chatting about everything. I'm not a believer of love at first sight, but if I was, I'd say that's what happened :cloud9: I'd only planned to have a bit of fun but I knew it was so much more than that.
She stayed over at mine that night and just never left! I'd planned any new girlfriends wouldn't be meeting my daughter until at least 6 months of being together but my ex messed that up. Luckily my daughter fell in love with T too!

So here we are now, on CD1 and looking forward to this new part of our life together.

In the picture, I'm the red head, my daughter is obviously the cutie in the middle and T and the blonde. :kiss:

V

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
Just wanted to say hi and welcome. Sorry it's a bit late I always forget to check this section.
I see it's been a while since you posted so hope all has gone to plan for you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->