scales

Cat

Reaction score
I want to go and get some new scales before I start my diet as mine are hugely inaccurate and give differnt readings each time you stand on them, I bought another cheap set not that long ago and they were just as bad. I want to get one of the body analysis ones that tell you weight, fat, water and BMI which I have been looking at in argos. They start from about £20 but I dont want the mistake of buying more cheap naf ones.

Does anyone have this type of scales, if so what ones do you have and are the acurate?

They do weight watchers ones for £40 which also give you 50% off an anual subscription to the magazine.

Oh whats a dieting buddy?

haha just somebody to diet with so you can encourage eachother and make sure each of you are held accountable basically lol

You could stay from temptation if maybe your local boots or super market have those weighing machines? Mine did in Stoke haven't noticed if they have one in the one here mind.

Sounds good. Will you join me in adding a weight loss ticker to your sig at the weekend?

I have decided that every time I lose 5lb I will treat myself to some sort of beauty treatment, like a massage, manicure or facial.

ok ill join you!

to treat yourself is great i did that in my last 10 weeks of pregnancy every saturday i treated myself to something small and it made the weeks go faster... infact lynnieH did the same i think

we can be weight loss buddies!

I dont think I will be able to make it into the city on a regular enough basis to go into a boots for a weigh in plus I would like acurate enough ones to weigh the kids on, as I never get Noah weighed anymore as its not worth going to clinic just for that, and when buying nappies it helps to know what weight bracket he comes under.

let me know when u finds ones that u like

These look a good deal, will pick them up tomorrow
https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1046012&classificationid=1038722

Cat i move maddie up a nappie size when her belly bluges and her one of her bum cheeks pops out lol

xxx

But I use cloth, so its important not to buy a nappy that is going to be at the top end of his weight as he will grow out of it to quick and I end up wasting money on a nappy that is a bit to small. Sometimes they shrink a bit with the first washes so you cant even tell if its going to be to small straight away. At the other end I bought a nappy to big for him as I guessed he weighed more than he actaully did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->