Scan 2moro! AT LAST!!!!! guess b4 i reveal! lol!

chichestermum

mummy of 2 :)
Reaction score
So ladies its my scan 2moro! iv been waiting and waiting and waiting very patiently so hopefully i will be rewarded with a peek of the bits to see if its a boy or a girl!! cant wait!!

So i thought id put up my scan pic and let you ladies have a go at guessing what it is im baking in my tum before i reveal the answer tomoz! theres no nub so its a guessing game this 1 lol! Il put everybody into 2 groups and see which 1s are the best guessers! lol!!

Girl Guesses:
ME!
BlaireUK
lynnikins
bmuir11207
30mummyof1
Jaybear5
Johns Girl
wanna-b-mummy
JaneMarie - usual babyandbump-aholic but hasnt been able to get on in a while!
SmartieMeUp
XPoisonGal

Boy Guesses:
My OH
DD
Sini
jojolou1981
MrsH86
Lashes85

Attachments

• IMAG0454.jpg
    IMAG0454.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 23
id say girl by the shape of the skull since theres no "nub"

Not sure going by that pic! But I'd guess Girl x

ive got my scan tomos at 2pm tooo ooooooh exciting times, im going to say boy just to be different :winkwink:

ive got my scan tomos at 2pm tooo ooooooh exciting times, im going to say boy just to be different :winkwink:

no fair, yours is before mine :( mines at 4 so its ridiculously long still to wait!! and OH has booked the entire afternoon off work so we can go the park with DD and have a picnic lunch and run about and just watch it pour down with rain and we will be wandering around for hours just waiting lol!

I love your reasoning to guessing lol! you could of said a monkey just to be different, that would of made me pee my pants lol! are you finding out? xx

It's a hard one but I'm swaying towards boy :) good luck for tomorrow, hope the day doesn't drag to much xx

9-6 lead to the girly sex, im so excited i cant even start to calm down to sleep! x

no fair, yours is before mine :( mines at 4 so its ridiculously long still to wait!! and OH has booked the entire afternoon off work so we can go the park with DD and have a picnic lunch and run about and just watch it pour down with rain and we will be wandering around for hours just waiting lol!

I love your reasoning to guessing lol! you could of said a monkey just to be different, that would of made me pee my pants lol! are you finding out? xx

lol awww dam it i wish i said monkey now!!! im too tired to be witty like you :haha: yeah im going to find out if the legs arnt crossed :) well im off to bed, doubt il sleep though im far too excited :happydance:

best of luck for tomos hunny keep us posted :) xxx

lol awww dam it i wish i said monkey now!!! im too tired to be witty like you :haha: yeah im going to find out if the legs arnt crossed :) well im off to bed, doubt il sleep though im far too excited :happydance:

best of luck for tomos hunny keep us posted :) xxx

hehe i seem to have unearthed a witty hormone since being pregnant, OH says he doesnt want me to give birth because il go back to my usual self of taking about a week to get a joke lol!

im dragging myself upto bed too, tho il prob be awake till all hours, wondering/guessing/peeing/being kicked to death from the inside out lol!
Good luck for your scan! hopefully you will get to glimpse the goods! fingers crossed! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->