Scan 2morrow....

fifideluxe

Reaction score
I have a second early scan 2morro, I had one last week due to early bleeding i thought i was 6-7 weeks but when they scanned me they could only see a sac but it was empty....
the sonographer said as I conceived on the mini pill my dates may be out, but i tested pos 2 weeks prior which doent make much sense, so i left feeling very disheartened thinking i was probably having another failing pregnancy (ive had 3 previously before my 1st healthy baby)
All week I have been having loads of preggy symptoms (needing to pee ALL the time, sore boobs, exhausted....) the bleeding I had was found to be a ruptured cyst which are very common after ovulation and early pregnancy im now told and I havent had any bleeding since.

Anyway my re-scan is 2morrow @ 11 im really hoping I get to see something and hopefully a little heartbeat...

Wish me luck please!!!!

Good Luck i really hope everything goes well. I have an early scan today xx

ahhhhhh i really hope u see a heartbeat keeping everything crossed for u xxxxx

Thank u all sooo much for ur best wishes. Hopefully it will be good news, will re post 2 mo after the scan (fingers crossed wiv a piccy.....!)

xxx

good luck! got my fx for you. I have another scan tomorrow aswell at 10.45, not feeling optimistic about mine, but we will see... this last week of waiting has really dragged!!
Anyway hope all goes well, and i'll pop on here tomorrow to see how things went for you!

thanks hun i hope its good news for us both, positive thoughts!!! :thumbup:

Hi girls,

Went for my early scan this morning lil teeny tiny bubba seen and a heartbeat detected :happydance:

Im 'shy' of 7 weeks but its just a 'guestimation' as the sonographer admitted the machine she was working with wasnt the best so still none the wiser of my due date but who cares.....

IM PREGNANT!!!!

Congratulation glad your scan when excellent:happydance:. Hope you have a successful pregnancy:hugs:. I can't wait for my scan got another 2 months to go :shrug: oh well its going to be well worth the wait. All the best:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"