Scan after Ectopic went well!!

lumpybumpy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I just wanted to share with you that I had my first early scan today and Bubs is in the right place this time, yippee!! Don't feel quite out of the woods yet as there was no heartbeat but I think that's quite normal at this early stage so I'm going back next week for another scan to make sure the development is going ok. Thats the first major hurdle crossed.

YAY!!! glad the baby is in the right place! I am sure you will see a lovely HB next time!!

Fab news hun! I think its a major step in the right direction! FX for a heartbeat soon. XXX

yay fab news hunni!! im sure a heartbeat will be seen next week :) x

Thats great news, im hoping for news like that next time just getting over ectopic xxxx

Thats great news, im hoping for news like that next time just getting over ectopic xxxx

Hi fluffyblue how are you getting on? Hope you're recovering well from your ectpoic. I hope you use the wait to let your hair down and enjoy yourself over Christmas before getting down to the serious business of ttc next year :winkwink: Let us know how you are getting on and I'll look forward to seeing you in the 1st tri very soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->