scan anxiety?

I've had mine now.... All was fine but barely slept a wink last night! Hope all goes well xx

Thanks ladies!

Mrnmrsm - ah we can wait anxiously together lol, hope all goes great for you!

Mummy2o - :hugs:! Can I ask how they treated his club foot? Was it a small op a few months after birth? Glad all is well. X

Hope everyones scan goes great and we all get healthy babies. I'm just gonna try to focus on the positives instead of constantly being negative! X

Thanks ladies!

Mrnmrsm - ah we can wait anxiously together lol, hope all goes great for you!

Mummy2o - :hugs:! Can I ask how they treated his club foot? Was it a small op a few months after birth? Glad all is well. X

Hope everyones scan goes great and we all get healthy babies. I'm just gonna try to focus on the positives instead of constantly being negative! X

Haha what times yours?

I'll check when I can be bothered going upstairs to get my notes but I THINK its 12:30 :haha: yours? X

Amy Trisha I just checked my notes and she's put that both hands and both feet were seen.

Mine doesn't, mine literally says how many weeks I was measuring and that fetal hb was present x

I have my 20 week scan 2 weeks on friday and i am excited but also seem to be worrying about it. Thinking it is because with my first baby we had few scans due to high risk for downs syndrome so thinking now because with this pregnancy we were low risk and so far i have only had 1 scan i'm just worrying incase anything comes up in scan but also can't wait to see what sex the baby is :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->