scan at 29 weeks

peekers

Reaction score
my little boy has been measuring 3 weeks bigger since the 20 week scan, the gestational diabetes test was negative, they arent worried but im booked in for a scan on thursday (so nearly 29 weeks) just to measure him etc.

Has anyone else had this, and what can i expect from the scan and will the pictures be cool lol

also does that mean he may come early or i could be induced??

:hugs:

I have growth scans for opersite reasons my bubs is small .....A big baby they may induce around 38 wks ..As for scan pics she didnt even give me one x

awww im sorry they u didnt get one :(

i hope i can get an induction as my husband works away 4 days of the week, so i can make sure he is there.

i have growth scans, and both my last 2 pregnancies mt boys were over 9lb.. they just checked if all as okay... but my reason for growth scans are for totally different reasons....

i wasnt given scan pics either, they said its not worth them as baby is too big.... plus was head down - i asked when i had my 28 week scan last week, and they said that too me

hey hun I have just got back from my 28week scan (Well I'm 28weeks and 4days) They gave me two pictures...Only because I looked her in the face and said "I'd like two pictures please....good ones!"

She was ever so misserable so I wasn't going to give her the time of day!

My scan is in me thread "Had my scan" I thought mine was pretty cool as got a face shot with her arm up by her face.

Good luck! I have also got to have another scan at 34weeks but mine is due to BMI over 35, so keeping check of size of bubs. She is 3lbs at the moment.
xxxx

has anyone mentioned inducing you?? i have a bmi over 35 too

has anyone mentioned inducing you?? i have a bmi over 35 too

They haven't mentioned inducing as of yet. I should imagine they will talk about that with me around the 34week scan. You will probably only get induced if the baby is classed as big around that time. Sometimes if the baby is classed as big at 34weeks they will give you another scan after to see if baby is still big.

Apparently though 3lb at 28weeks is normal haha! God help my foof!
xx

Im having a growth scan at 36 weeks but for different reasons, I have to have a C section at 38 weeks so they want to check his size, hope all goes well for you, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->