scan dates to my period?

anniejones

Reaction score
Hi! Possible two fathers to my unborn child,, question is i had my scan and it dates back to the second day of my period? So it that when i concieved or do i add two weeks to that date for my conseption date? Due date is 27th October but lmp was 18th jan-22nd of jan thank u! Really confused as with my first my scan dated back to conseptio! Normally have a regylar 28 cycle

im pretty sure that the scan dates would correlate with the day of your LMP ish. so yes, you would have ovulated 2 weeks after that.

i am 6 weeks pregnant - in other words, my last menstrual period was 6 weeks ago.

plz correct me if im wrong, anyone!!

:)

No that is not the date you conceived. For the average women with a 28 day cycle who always ovulates on cycle day 14, the pregnancy would technically be 2 weeks old by the time ovulation occurs. Thats why you are classed as 4 weeks pregnant on the day you miss your period even thou it will only have been 2 weeks since ovulation. If you ovulate later on in your cycle or earlier, your weeks of pregnancy won't be exactly the same as the date your last cycle started if that makes sense!

Ahhhh i get you! Been up the wall with dates! So i would of ovulated about the 3rd? That makes more sence as i had sex on the 22nd jan and on the 2nd of feb thanks very much xxx

Ahhhh i get you! Been up the wall with dates! So i would of ovulated about the 3rd? That makes more sence as i had sex on the 22nd jan and on the 2nd of feb thanks very much xxx

You will of got pregnant from dtd on 2nd feb :)

Don't go by scan dates. I had Ivf so know exactly when conception was. With this baby the scan said id conceived 2 days earlier than I did and with dd 6 days earlier!!! The measurements they take are do tiny, the slightest movement can change the date. My scan last wk, it went from 12w6 to 12w2 with the tiniest of movents.
Hope you work it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->