Scan dating is 2 weeks behind my LMP

Maidenet

Reaction score
Ive googled it and it says that it doesnt matter as people can ovulate at different times, esp if your periods are irregular like mine... but, has anyone experienced this? Going for a scan and it being not as far on as you expected it to be? xxxx

hey.
i know its not a long time and not the same situation but the hospital put me a week behind what i thought i was...i dont understand why really. worried me because it as to do with the size
xxx

I have read up on it just now, and alot of people are saying that early scans are crap really and are often off by alot with alot of woman. It could be behind, then a few weeks later caught up and be ahead of it! xx

With my daughter they put me forward a day.
Had scan at 11wks but got put back 5 days to 10+2 with this baby. I do think the scans should be between 12 & 14wks. I dont think they are as accurate before then.

well maybe i'll get a good date at my next scan.
its really busy so i had my confirmation scan when i was apparently 7 and a half weeks- i think 8 and a half.
but my midwife appointment isnt until the 28th of may!!!
apparently i will get a scan a couple of weeks after that so i will be about 19 weeks! and thats meant to be my 12 week scan.
hopefully everything will be okay though and i will get a more accurate answer
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"