Scan didnt go as planned :( .

I'm sorry your scan didn't go well. I really hope the next one gives you some positive answers. Lots of love xxx

MM, sorry you had this little hiccup, but thats all it is a hiccup. It'll all be fine, if and if feet are backwards it cld be club foot, I wasn't sure whether to put this or not, but thought well in a way thats gonna be worse case scenario.

My sis had her aby diagnosed with one cystic kidney and one club foor and they cldn't get a gd picture cos baby is so low down, but I'm not sure where her placenta is.

I'm sure all will be fine and if it is club foot, which it's prob not! Baby corey just didn't want to play, it's easily helped out without surgery.

Hope this hasn't worried you un neccessarily but I just wanted to put across that it really sounds like all will be fine!

I do know how worrying it can be from one scan to anotehr esp if you've had a less than perfect experience.

Anyway I'm glad your feeling good, and i'll keep looking out to see what's going on.

Thank you very much Shining star hun :) .
I think it may be clubbed foot or as the sonographer said may all change when his position changes next week (Hopefully) , I guess He is just a little devil who is going to make us worry lol .
Its just that initial shock that first day we felt ever so upset , Today i feel very optimistic , And looking on the positive side i get to see Corey again next Wedensday :) , I look back to when the first scan revealed layla had a very high chance of Downs and now i have a perfect Healthy 3 year old after months and months of worry .
Im trying to keep busy (Mainly on BnB lol) untill next wedensday hopefully speeds round the corner . A real big thank you to you all . xxxxx .

Keep your chin up hun!

Am here for you :hugs:

Hopefully everything will all be ok, stay positive!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that your scan didnt go to plan. But the sonogropher seems optimistic (sp?) so you should tray as well huni :)
You seem alot happier at your last post. that is a great way to think about it... you get to see your little man again on Wednesday... that is a plus right :) hopefully he will want to play this time around and you will be able to get definate answers :)
WE are all here to chat and keep you busy :)
cuddles
-xox-

aw, I didn't read that bit bout the feet, peanut was sitting on it's feet at the 14 week scan too! Pesky babies. I wanted to say I was born with a club foot and I can barely remember it to be honest, though I realise now I must have caused my mum a fair bit of stress. Glad to hear you are feeling more positive! Good luck at your next scan xx

Good luck on the 22nd, your scan is exactly the same day and time as mine! Ill be thinking of you. xx

Try a nice bottle of 7up before you go for your next scan :)

Good idea OH has allready said to have an iced cold sugary drink before we go lol .
And im trying to walk allot to convince Baby boy to move in to a nice position :) .
Only a few more days to go , I swear i bet she says everythinsg fine and this baby is just trying to make me worry on purpous lol . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->