Scan - Due Date Change!!

ajarvis

Reaction score
Soooo. My scan today put me at 7 weeks 2 days!! That means that I got my :bfp: at 3 weeks and 4 days!!!! I didn't even realize that was possible!

So now I have to change my ticker back lol. I'm due May 26th instead of May 12th :)

yes you must of been 11dpo when you got your bfp. ovulated/concieved cd14??
good strong pg!! congrats!!

Ohhh your now due the day after me.

Am sure mine will get put back also though lol

I had no idea you could either Jemma - thats a bit crazy IMO - 11dpo thanks for figuring that out happy mum. I was curious but hadn't gone back yet to try and see what it would be :p

We're kind of due date buddies for now classyburd - when's your scan?

My first scan isnt until 11th nov boooo.

Dont even get to see my midwife for booking in til 5th nov.

ooh. that is a long time to wait. Apparently though here I would have been in the same position if I'd know the date of my last period. You go for a doctor's visit between 8-12 weeks and your first scan is 18-21 weeks.

Thats my due date well until I get dating scan anyway. xxx

You sure can, i got mine on a cheapy at 10 DPO!! x

Me too ... got my very faint on a cheapie 10DPO, darker on 11DPO and pos CB digi today ... 12DPO.

Am booking in with the Docs this week. I guess he'll put me in for an earlier scan because I've found out so early???

Is that a bad thing? Should I wait for a few days to go to Docs??

:hug:

why would he want to scan u early rinky? I think it just shows u got a strong bfp - thats all good!!! :)

I got an early BFP on 12dpo and i never got an early scan :(
By the time my date comes up for scan, i wudda been waiting 8 weeks lol.

I hate waiting

I don't know. I only went for an early scan because I had no idea when my due date was as I didn't know the first day of my last period. Personally I'd wait for a scan cause there's more to see if you wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->