Scan in just under two weeks and I'm getting more scared.

katherinegrey

Reaction score
I can't help it. I'm so nervous. I just KNOW it's a boy, I really do, in my heart I know. It's still going to upset me when they confirm it though. This is definitely my second and last baby. DH definitely doesn't want any more, and is even talking about getting the snip after this baby.

DH wants another boy so I don't even feel like we'll be on the same page. He doesn't understand at all why I care so much. I really wanted my first to be a girl, but to never have a girl? The thought breaks my heart.

I need confirmation though as soon as possible, as the sooner I know, the sooner I can start getting over it. I'd hate to feel disappointed closer to the birth.

I feel so horrible and selfish. I find every day that gets closer to my scan I get more bothered, and more upset.

Every time I see someone happily announce they're team pink it's like a knife. The last three girls I know who've had babies have had girls, so just by law of averages, mine must be a boy.

Sorry for the depressing rant :cry:

Aw. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I hope that you hear pink!

:hugs: We're team yellow as hubby was adamant that he didn't want to know, and really won't mind either way but I really would like a girl this time. I completely understand what you mean about not feeling like you'll be on the same page as DH.

I was thinking about this today and thinking about how much you desperately want the little bean to stick in the beginning and then when it does things like this creep in. It feels so selfish on the one hand but so important on the other. Ugh, I don't even know how to say what I'm trying to say properly!! The idea of never having a girl is something I struggle to get my head around too.

I feel for you as I was hoping this was a boy I was having this time but another girl for us xx hugs Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->