scan on Friday, (irrationally?) worried. ..

BabyBubbles

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, i know there are so many posts like this but i have my scan on Friday and I'm so terrified. I haven't felt pregnant at all in the last two weeks, and I'm so scared of mmc or that there's something wrong with baby. I've got everything crossed but just can't shake the feeling of dread :-(

Hey there! I totally understand where you're coming from. I was this way (and who am I kidding, still am this way!) with every appointment. Even after moving to second tri, the fears are still there. So much so, in fact, that recently I didn't feel pregnant and booked a private scan. Silly and expensive, maybe, but it was worth it for peace of mind. Anyway, I'm confident things will go well for you! We don't always feel pregnant (which I'm sure we'll look back on as a blessing when the babies are kicking our ribs down the road). Enjoy your pregnancy and try not to worry - trust me, I KNOW how hard that is. I also have an appointment Friday so I'll be thinking of you - let us know how your beautiful little one is doing. :)

I was the same way and convinced myself I'd lost him if I didn't feel nauseous for more than a couple of hours. Everything was perfect though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->