Scan on Monday following small bleed

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I started having bright red spotting today which got worse later on in the day and a bit of cramping. I saw the doctor and she took my blood pressure etc and felt my abdomen and all was ok there. The soonest she could get me a scan was Monday and told me to go with a full bladder. I will be around 6+5 weeks then, will it be a regular scan or a vaginal scan and will they see much at that point?

Please keep your fingers crossed for me xx

Good luck hun, im exactly 7 weeks today and saw baby with a heartbeat via abdominal scan. There is a possibility you may not see a heartbeat at 6+5 but its more likely that you will. Ive also had vaginal ultrasounds before and theyre not really uncomfortable to be honest.
Good luck, sounds similar to what I had last week x

I saw heartbeat with abdominal at 6wk 6. Good luck....take it easy over the weekend xx

Hope it's all ok, fingers crossed x

Thanks everyone :) Not had any more bleeding since yesterday afternoon which is a relief :)

Sounds positive Bev im sure bubba is just grand x

Just had a small amount of brown bleeding but I guess that's better than red right

Yeah brown blood is old blood. Try to rest for a couple of days and drink lots of water to help with any cramping.

You might need to have the dildocam :haha: but probably not cos you're sooo tiny.

Hope you're feeling ok been thinking about you :hugs:

Good luck for Monday, is your scan in the morning so you're not having to wait around all day?

Xx

It is at 10.30am so I don't have to wait all day worrying thank goodness!

Look forward to mondays update hun. Please rest over the weekend though (i know how hard that is with DD if shes anything like my munchkin!! Lol)

Oh my lovely I am sorry you are going through this. I have had bleeding on and off before 12 weeks from 6 weeks on nearly weekly it turns out it was from my bladder xxx please don't panic I am sure everything is fine xxx

I'm so sorry, spotting and bleeding really freaking sucks. That's about when I started bleeding with my daughter. She's healthy obviously.

I just read some interesting info on bleeding in the first tri yesterday that I thought many women here could benefit from. Spotting or light bleeding for 1-2 days or less is NOT associated at all with a higher risk of something going wrong. I was surprised. And brown blood doesn't count since that's most likely just blood left over from bleeding before.

Good luck! :hugs:

It is at 10.30am so I don't have to wait all day worrying thank goodness!

Ahh glad it's the morning at least. I have my 12 week at 10:40, can't come quick enough huh?! Xx

I hope everything is OK hun. I'll have my fingers crossed for you for Monday x

Had a bit of red and brown blood this evening but it's stopped again now. Is it normal that I don't seem to have any cm since the spotting started yesterday? I normally had a lot in this pregnancy and my first pregnancy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->