• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Scan Pics - 12.1 weeks Not 12 :0)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
All fine - He/she was moving around 'loads' - amazing!! Woman said pic 2 looks like its driving a car lol At first he/she was lying on their back comfy feet up :lol:

Bubs measures 55.3mm

Now due 20th & not 21st :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446691aca97ed9.jpg

Helen thanks for the PM :hugs: x

Aw lookie at your little baby!!!! :baby:

Fantastic... so thrilled all is ok. I bet you are on cloud 9 :cloud9:

H

xx

Wow wobbles thats amazing im so glad all went ok and hello little bean :hi: Btw your edd is my birthday!!!!

Buzzing Helen lol Think its sunk in I'm a bit :shock: wow but in a good way I had no idea they moved around so much an the woman was brillant went back so I could see its heartbeat again & it moving around after she checked for cysts etc.

aww hun fab pics is it more real 2 u now?????????

aww its so so cute x

GIRL........................NO QUESTIONS

awwwww well done

how lovely is that pic....not long til next one now and then will be here lol

well done
bex.x

Aww they are great pics
20th is my mums birthday lol

Well its only one day but every day matters so close to Christmas :lol:

Wow what fab pics!!!!! - Don't they look like proper babies by 12 weeks?!!!!

I'm getting a Boy feeling too from your scan piccies - But I am ALWAYS wrong lol!

Whoohoo!

They were not great pics but that was my fault ... I had bathroom problems this morning :blush:

I think boy too :headspin:

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:
fab fab fab fab fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is wonderful wobbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beyond happy for you and OH, this is just so deserved!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG I'm so pleased for you, it's great when they jump around isn't it? :happydance: :headspin:

And just think...8 weeks till the next scan WooHoo.

Cx

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

Glad it all went ok , you must be over the moon !! so happy for you both, i dont think it starts to sink in until youve had your first scan, then its "oh my god im really having a baby!!!! "

:happydance:

Its my third Steph an its only starting to sink in :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"