Scan Pics at 7w+2

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Hey all :)

Just thought I'd post the pic from my scan yesterday :)

There's really not alot to see but it's our Lil Bean and I thought it was a perfect time for it to makes it's photographic debut ;)
We saw the heartbeat going mad too which was a relief!

Attachments

• P4170022.jpg
    P4170022.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 33
:) :) Lovely Pic (Jealous!)

I've got my first scan on thursday, im sooooooooooooooo excited. so so so excited.

But really nervous, just want to see little bubs heart flutter away :)

Congrats on your cute lil' bean.

xxx

Awww how sweet! Must be such a relief to see the LO is safe and sound in there! Congrats!!

Lol yeah it is cute.. and teeny!
I cant tell which end is which...the scanner literally just measured, took a few still shots, zoomed in for the heartbeat for us and told us we were due December 2nd lol!!
So we have no idea which is the head or the bum!

Any ideas anyone?

Lol yeah it is cute.. and teeny!
I cant tell which end is which...the scanner literally just measured, took a few still shots, zoomed in for the heartbeat for us and told us we were due December 2nd lol!!
So we have no idea which is the head or the bum!

Any ideas anyone?

:rofl::rofl: I'm sure it will become clear as time goes on! Lovely pic, thanks for sharing.

Congrats! Its a great feeling when you know everything is ok!! :hugs:

Lovely piccie Mynx! To me, your bub looks upside down facing away, with the head below as if looking down, little arms tucked in front with tiny feeties just visable at the top.

I could be wrong of course! But gorgeous all the same, well done chicklet and 4 1/2 weeks time you'll get to see your bub twice the size!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely piccie Mynx! To me, your bub looks upside down facing away, with the head below as if looking down, little arms tucked in front with tiny feeties just visable at the top.

I could be wrong of course! But gorgeous all the same, well done chicklet and 4 1/2 weeks time you'll get to see your bub twice the size!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I kinda see what you mean!
I have my next scan (nuchal) on 26th May... I'll be one day off 13 weeks then so the difference will be amazing!

I've been doing some research on the whole cone biopsy thing (had a LEEP one done in 2000) and it seems the consultant will examine me at 12 weeks to see if my cervix will be strong enough to carry to full term. If not then I'll need a stitch put in to make it stonger. If it is strong enough, then they'll keep an eye on my cervix to make sure that it doesnt reduce too much in size too soon so it might be that I need to have more scans, as a precaution. If that's the case then I'll be getting piccies of every scan lol! ( I think they stop checking the cervix at around 26 weeks tho!)

Awwww what a lovely little nobbly blob you have Cola xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->