Scan Pics

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Well all went well....baby was 'very obliging' according to the sonographer. She was brilliant and showed us everything. We got 4 pics in the end, all of which were excellent. You can even count the fingers and toes!! :happydance:

I did have to go for a wee though as my bladder was too full and baby was all squashed up when she first tried to do the scan. We could see the heartbeat though so we knew then and there that all was well. Baby was kicking away and enjoying sliding around....looked likethey were having a good time! :rofl:

I've been put forward one day so my due date is now 21st October.....exactly 6 months today!!!! :happydance::cloud9: Pics are attached.

Thanks for all the support girls. You've all be fab!!!! ...I'm going over to 2nd tri now! :hug:
See you there soon! xx

Attachments

• Scan II fb.jpg
    Scan II fb.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 60
You're right, your baby is very photogenic already - that's the first 12 week scan I've seen that looks like a baby not a prawn (no offence meant by that, sure mine will look like a prawn too!)

Have fun in 2nd tri x

Aweee, what a lovely picture. I am happy for you and I hope you have fun in 2nd trimester. See you in there in a few weeks! :smug:

Oh wow what a perfect pic. Congrats!! I can't wait to get one. :)

Aww that's a gorgeous photo :) Congratulations!

Oh huni congrats what a lovely pic!!!

See you in tri 2 next week :D:D

I hope im this happy come next monday i cant wait now!!!congrats to u hun :D xXx:hugs:

That's a great scan pic, how exciting! Congrats :)

Quote "looked likethey were having a good time!" are u having 1 or 2 babys :shock: :lol:

Fantastic pics aimee x Glad all went well x x x

Aww, great scan pic. Glad everything went well for you. x

im so pleased that everything went well today, congratulations xx

Quote "looked likethey were having a good time!" are u having 1 or 2 babys :shock: :lol:

Just the one....don't like usign the word 'it' to describe him/her - can see where the confusion lay though! :rofl:

Aww yay :happydance: What a super pic! Congratulations hun, i am glad everything went okay...can't wait to be joining you in 2nd Trimester for more much needed PMA! :hugs:

What a lovely picture Aimee, good luck over in 2nd trimester- we'll miss you over here :hugs: x

Yaaaaaaayyy! we due on the same day! Can you believe it! Sooooooo exciting come on over to 2nd tri! Your baba is gorgo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"