Reaction score
im 10 weeks 1 day...so i was only 2 days off

everything is fine woo ...

:thumbup:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 30
cute, amazing to think they look like that at ten weeks, so excited for my scan ...

Thats sooooo cute!
Congratulations hun!
xxx

Woooo hoooo congrats babe,now get that on ur avatar :) xx

Awwww.... your baby's sooo cute!!! Amazing that you can actually see the form and shape at 10 weeks!!!! I'm going for my 10wk day 1 scan next Tuesday and I hope to see something like yours too!!! Was yours an external scan?

Woohoo!! Awww, look at that beautiful baby! Congrats!! Yeah I was wondering too...was that external or internal?

exteneral...my secret to a good clear scan...is having your bladder FULL..and i mean fullto the point where your going to burst..its worth it though as ya get a good picture and they let u pee straight away after lol....DRINK 2 pints 1 hour before!!! and do no wee till after!! its hard but it can be done lol xxx

Okay cuz I've only gotten internal scans so far and none have been all that clear...and can't see baby from the side...I can't wait til my next scan.

Aww i can't wait to see mine again, i had mine done at 12wk3days can't believe how much they look like a baby this early!
Lovely pic hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->