Scan pictures of Sid

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Here's my scan pics from yesterday when Sidney was exactly 25 wks. I went for a free gender scan but as they were running late I got 4 free 4D pictures! :happydance: They are photographs as my scanner is on the blink so sorry for the poor quality.

He's definitely a boy! Let's just say it was as plain as the nose on your face! :lol:

pic2.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

Wow! I'm always amazed at how 'baby' like they are even at 25 weeks! I can't believe my baby looks like that (obviously she looks different, but you know what I mean!)

Great pics hun - and what a bonus to get free 4d pics! Does it feel even more real now you've seen what he looks like? I'm soooo excited for my 4d scan - less that 3 weeks to go

They're really good arent they! Totally not out to rip you off like some of them. I've had several scans with them too that I've paid for and this was a free gender scan that they offer. Highly recommended!

Does it feel even more real now you've seen what he looks like? I'm soooo excited for my 4d scan - less that 3 weeks to go

I feel like it's all very real but until yesterday, I think I was still in denial that I was having a boy! I just thought we'd have 3 girls! I almost bought something boyish but not quite!! :lol:

Awww, Lise he's so beautiful!! Sidney's such a cool name!! Love it! I'm trying to convince James again, haha! Not having much luck but am loving the name Stanley (after my very poorly Grandad!) Lets wish for the new year hey!!
xx

great pics. i hope mine are good tomorrow. Congrats on team blue. That so nice you got extra pics... what a nice surprise x

G/c but fab pics! What a cutie!

And love the name, nice to see another Sid :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->