scan questions

lovelymummie

Reaction score
i have had previous m/c will i get my scan's earlier or get an early one? im scared and wanna know if i get any extra care as i have had 3 m/c ?
x x thanks

Where abouts are you? How many m/c have you had before?

Congrats on you :bfp:

lots of sticky baby dust to you :dust:

Hi, firstly so sorry to hear about your mc's but congratulations on this pregnancy!!! I had my first app with the midwife at 6+1& as soon as I told her about my prev mc I didn't even have to ask, she just said I'm sure you'll want a reassurance scan! Git it booked for 8th feb when ill be 7+6! I'm sure that there may be some differences between areas but I would def ask if its npt offered! Good luck xxx

Hey, I may have a different experience because I've only had 1 mc, but I was told that it wasn't procedure to give me a reassurance scan, so I am waiting until 11 weeks. I'm sure you can get one if you ask your GP though - according to the midwife I spoke to my GP would have needed to refer me to the early pregnancy unit - I've decided just to wait. Fingers crossed for you :)

hi you should be able to get one go to ure doctors tell them ure concerns and they should be able to refer you for an early scan :) good luck xxx

hi
sorry to hear of your losses,but congrats on the new pg.I have had 4 m/c,but they would not do an early scan,maybe because i already have children?.they said they would only scan if i was bleeding,but i've had missed miscarriages so that wasn't reassuring for me.Anyway,i have ended up paying for private scans.I hope you get one,you can only ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->