scan this morning

baboo

Reaction score
I had my 12 week scan this morning, which was amazing! Everything is ok...with them both!!. We are having twins, I had the shock of my life as I was not expecting it at all!. They are both in their own sacs and have their own placentas and are measuring 11weeks 3 days and 11 weeks 4 days. I'll post the pictures later when my husband uploads them!
So happy now and a little bit scared lol
xx

Awwww Congrats, I was at my scan on monday and i was soooo amazed when i seen my lil baby moving its hands and arms hehe. xxx

I know I was so busy looking for a heart beat It didn't quite click that there was two lol
xx

Am sooo happy for you all!!

Gosh what a surprise for you having twins!

Cant wait to see your pics.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee congratssss!!!! Double the blessing double the fun!
Btw did you have an early scan?

congrats on ur lil twinnies im having twinnies too woo. is the scan clear im goin for mine tmoz? xx

I love giving birth and you girls are doing it double time lol c'mon god gimmy twins! :p:p

Congrats-twins!!!

12 week scan will pick up the two babies,its good but 20 week one is great!

Awww! Double Congratulations!! Thats brilliant news!
Bet your so excited!!
X x

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee congratssss!!!! Double the blessing double the fun!
Btw did you have an early scan?

No I didn't today was my first scan so as you can imagine I had quite a shock lol
x

Haha nice shock. I hope all goes well girl! How have you been feeling? Did you think maybe twins?

congrats on ur lil twinnies im having twinnies too woo. is the scan clear im goin for mine tmoz? xx

Thanks Hun, How are you feeling?. The scan was quite clear one of them was sleeping and didn't really want to be measured lol, but the other one was like a jack in the box and wouldn't sit still lol, we've got some good pictures though.
xx

wow well chuffed for you. double congrats!

Awwww, twins! Yes, that is a big surprise!

Congratulations!!

Do twins run in your family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back