Scan today *UPDATED W/Pics*

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I had my growth scan today, all went well! The hospital i am at now dated me at the 5/4/10 but at my 2 previous was dated at 28/3/10 so im sticking with that and she'd be at least 3 weeks early anyway.

She weighs 1lb 13oz, first words to come out of sonograhers mouth where 'You've a little fatty' :haha: She should be about 1lb 5-8oz so shes a big one lol, she also said she has huge feet!! She yawned and kept her hand over her face like the last 2 scans, lets hope she doesnt do that for the 4d scan on the 28th

me and hubby are so happy to have seen her again :cloud9::cloud9:

Face shot
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/x-kerrie-f-x/scan0001-6.jpg

https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/x-kerrie-f-x/scan0002-4.jpg

OMG this is so exciting!!!! I can't wait till I get my next scan!!! Did you get any pics? :)

xxx

yeah got a pic of her face, like side ways, can see her eye its SO cute, will upload soon xxxxx

Ahh glad all is well with her. She sounds like she's gonna be tall like her dad- supermodel maybe??! Can't wait to see pic x

aww congrats glad all is well :) I had a growth scan today and am too expecting a little fattie :haha: xxx

Ahhhh that's lovely... it's good 2 be on big rather than small side. I'm sure she's adorable. I've got 2 wait till 7th Jan til my nxt growth 3d scan...seems like an eternity away. Don't u find scans moreish?! The more u have, the more u want....cos it's just so lush seeing bubs wriggling bout in own little world! xx

yeh i want scans all the time now LOL... xxx

They are great scan pics congratulations xxxxx

That first scan pic is amazing you can see her face soooo clearly!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back