Scan today.....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls,hope you are all as well as can be expected. I have my scan today,which is an odd feeling as i should/could still have been pregnant with Bodhi. Not sure how to feel about my scan today,as my last one was at 35 weeks pregnant,and i still had my darling boy in my tummy. Today im going to have a picture of an empty womb,no baby....:cry: Was telling hubby that i had a weird dream last night. Will make no sense to you,as it made no sense to me,dont really know what to make of it. I dreamt that i went for my scan today,and was told im still pregnant with another baby. ( Which would be odd as me and hubby havent had sexy time). They just said he must have been hiding behind Bodhi and never spotted on scan! How weird is that,its doing my head in:hissy: Have no idea what this means or what to make of it:dohh:

Hi there my friend, hope your doing OK even though I know your not. I have been thinking of you a lot here in the past few days.
I really am at a loss for words, so sorry.
That isn't like me but I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and am here if you need me. Hope today's scan and the fact that it is your EDD goes as well as to be expected.

What I can say is don't be to hard on yourself for letting you emotions get the best of you today, it is only natural to be upset. You are doing the best you can under some very difficult times and I am proud of you! It takes a lot of courage to let people know what is really going on inside you at this time.
Good Luck today, we are all here if you need us!:hugs:

thinking of you today, hun :hugs:

Hi hun!! im sooo sorry for what you have been through!! my heart goes out to you!!!! i picked up on what u said about your dream, i had the exact same one last night! i know in no way is it a comparrison to what u have been through but i dreamt that when they took my baby out there was a one hiding in my tube and when i went for a scan to check if it had all been removed there was a new little baby! was all very extremely strange and just you saying that made me think!! Big hugggs to you today and im here if you want to chat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope scan went as well as it could xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->