Scan today

lorrilou

Reaction score
Well today i had to go for my scan at EPAC following last weeks bleeding and everything is fine!!

Saw baby's heartbeat beating away, they measured me at 12wks, so pretty much spot on. I am so relieved.

Oh and i still get to go next week for my proper dating scan, so get to see bubba again!! :happydance:

Not impressed that the nurse printed 4/5 pics off and never bloody gave me one though!! :hissy:

Thats fantastic news hun! Oh no what a shame you didn't get a piccie, you'll have to get lots more when you see bubs next week! I still haven't even seen my doctor yet :( Can't wait for my 12 week one!

I bet ya cant wait. When do you see your doctor hun?

I couldn't get an appointment till Wednesday the 29th! I'm so tempted the pay for a private scan like I did with Lily but I know that money could buy something nice for the new baby so I'm trying to hold back! Have you told Nicole and Callum? Have you been thinking about names? Sorry for all the questions! x

That is excellent news!

I hope you get some piccies at your dating scan!

xxx

Suppose thats not too long away, still waiting to get things going is a nightmare. I know what you mean about the money, with this being my last i really wanted to have a 4d scan but that money could be used for something much more important.

Nicole knows and she's not too bothered, just keeps asking when im having the baby. I love olivia or rhys.

How about you or have you not thought that far ahead? x

Suppose thats not too long away, still waiting to get things going is a nightmare. I know what you mean about the money, with this being my last i really wanted to have a 4d scan but that money could be used for something much more important.

Nicole knows and she's not too bothered, just keeps asking when im having the baby. I love olivia or rhys.

lol we were speaking about names even before I fell pregnant! We have Poppy May for a girl and either Ryhs or Ciaran for a boy! Do you have a feeling you know what sex this little one is? x

Awe, I am so happy for you. I can't believe they didn't give you a picture of your little bean but it is great that your baby is doing just fine. :)

lol we were speaking about names even before I fell pregnant! We have Poppy May for a girl and either Ryhs or Ciaran for a boy! Do you have a feeling you know what sex this little one is? x

Their lovely names, especially rhys!!

Im hoping i have another boy, still got all callums baby things so wont have to fork out for too much but either way aslong as bubbas healthy. x

Thats lovely news huni, and you get another scan you lucky thing ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"