Scan tomorrow! 10Weeks 4days

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's been a month since my last scan and I am so nervous and excited to see my little Bean.

Excited as I am hoping to see what looks more like a baby with arms and legs and a head! Nervous as I am worried in case it is measuring behind or hasn't grown or doesn't look like a baby yet.

Anyone have a scan around this time want to share their experience? Tia!

I haven't gotten that far, but I didn't want to just not respond. I think it'll look baby-ish though, maybe even see a wiggle!!!

Good luck! I understand the anticipation, but I'm sure it'll be wonderful!

Good luck! I don't have my 10 week 5 day appointment for another month. But I wanted to say good luck and can't wait to hear what it's like.

Thanks ladies :flower:

The positive energy certainly helps! Lues I am really hoping to see the wiggle like you've said!

Mrs green your one month of waiting will be us before u know it! Time really flies!

Ah I can't sleep now Im so excited lol.

Ohhhhhh how exciting can't wait to see your pics xx

I love to google youtube videos of ultrasounds at the weeks I'll be before I go. I have one this week at 9 weeks 3 days and it's amazing how much it looks like a baby! I can't wait until Thursday. Please post an update of your scan :hugs:

I love to google youtube videos of ultrasounds at the weeks I'll be before I go. I have one this week at 9 weeks 3 days and it's amazing how much it looks like a baby! I can't wait until Thursday. Please post an update of your scan :hugs:

I just had mine yesterday at 9+3 and I cried! I couldn't believe how big baby got and how much it looked like an actual baby! Arms, legs, feet! It even had hiccups! Baby was jumping around. Even my Dh was floored and this is our third. Can't wait to hear an update OP!

Hi Ladies!

So saw the little baba today... and it was AMAZING!!! DH told me after he had tears in his eyes! Haha. We saw the head, arms, legs and the cutest little belly!! Can't wait to kiss that little belly!!

Baby was doing a head stand when he/she first appeared on screen! lol :haha: we didn't see a lot of movement but we did see a little wiggle and he/she put both arms over his chest almost like saying a little prayer hehe. Baby's heart rate was a good 161!

My pics are not very clear but here goes...

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 9
  • scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 15

I do the exact same thing haha!

Oh the wait is so torturous!! Please also post your pics after u go on Thursday, I love seeing scan pics it's so hard not to get happy seeing those little heads, arms and legs!

Aw Laila that is so sweet... When is your next scan? My next scan is on 1 December, I don't know how I am gonna make it that long lol

Awwww what a beautiful little munchkin!!! Congrats! Such a great feeling! Can't wait until my next scan nov 23! Already counting down to 12 weeks xx

Ah that is actually my birthday hehe

I know can't wait for that 12 week mark. Can't wait even more for second tri aahhhh!!

I know can't wait for that 12 week mark. Can't wait even more for second tri aahhhh!!

So amazing!!! It's a great date :) I love nov. always wanted winter babies but instead got all summer lol. As long as bubs is healthy in happy! Now just waiting on my panorama results.... More stress!

I just had mine yesterday at 9+3 and I cried! I couldn't believe how big baby got and how much it looked like an actual baby! Arms, legs, feet! It even had hiccups! Baby was jumping around. Even my Dh was floored and this is our third. Can't wait to hear an update OP!

That is the sweetest thing ever! HICCUPS!! Congrats Laila :hugs:

Tesh those are the sweetest little pictures! It truly is a miracle. Congrats to you! I'll post a picture of mine on Thursday. :hugs:

So amazing!!! It's a great date :) I love nov. always wanted winter babies but instead got all summer lol. As long as bubs is healthy in happy! Now just waiting on my panorama results.... More stress!

Ah November is actually still spring for us here! And December the begining of summer! But I am due a may baby so summer for u and autumn / winter for me hehe! So somewhere in the world your lil babas are winter born😉

When do u get your results? I am sure everythin is going to be just super. Do give us an update!:flower:

Here's my little baby at 9 weeks 3 days. We are SO EXCITED! Never made it this far. Baby was wiggling all around, it was probably the happiest moment of my life. :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2673.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
Here's my little baby at 9 weeks 3 days. We are SO EXCITED! Never made it this far. Baby was wiggling all around, it was probably the happiest moment of my life. :happydance::cloud9:

How sweet is that??? Congrats! How wonderful xx

Aww that's beautiful! Feel like tearing up looking at it! We have a scan in 1 week, il be 8 weeks 5 days, not made it that far before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->