Scan tomorrow! 10Weeks 4days

Ah that is actually my birthday hehe

I know can't wait for that 12 week mark. Can't wait even more for second tri aahhhh!!

So amazing!!! It's a great date :) I love nov. always wanted winter babies but instead got all summer lol. As long as bubs is healthy in happy! Now just waiting on my panorama results.... More stress!

Ah November is actually still spring for us here! And December the begining of summer! But I am due a may baby so summer for u and autumn / winter for me hehe! So somewhere in the world your lil babas are winter born😉

When do u get your results? I am sure everythin is going to be just super. Do give us an update!:flower:

Oh cool! We are headed into the depths of winter... Not looking forward to it :( no results yet!! Anxiously awaiting... Keep having dreams lol. I sure hope baby is healthy, hearing all those abnormalities they screen for made me quite antsy!

Aww that's beautiful! Feel like tearing up looking at it! We have a scan in 1 week, il be 8 weeks 5 days, not made it that far before xx

Thank you Sugden! I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Please post a picture next week! :hugs:

Here's my little baby at 9 weeks 3 days. We are SO EXCITED! Never made it this far. Baby was wiggling all around, it was probably the happiest moment of my life. :happydance::cloud9:

Biscuits oh my word look lt that little arm over that little face.. It's too cute and adorable!

It really is the best most indescribable feeling ever. So happy your little bub is growing and doing well :flower:

When is your next scan? Are u team pink or team blue? Or yellow!

Ah that is actually my birthday hehe

I know can't wait for that 12 week mark. Can't wait even more for second tri aahhhh!!

So amazing!!! It's a great date :) I love nov. always wanted winter babies but instead got all summer lol. As long as bubs is healthy in happy! Now just waiting on my panorama results.... More stress!

Ah November is actually still spring for us here! And December the begining of summer! But I am due a may baby so summer for u and autumn / winter for me hehe! So somewhere in the world your lil babas are winter born😉

When do u get your results? I am sure everythin is going to be just super. Do give us an update!:flower:

Oh cool! We are headed into the depths of winter... Not looking forward to it :( no results yet!! Anxiously awaiting... Keep having dreams lol. I sure hope baby is healthy, hearing all those abnormalities they screen for made me quite antsy!

Oh Laila I do hope u get your results soon! Waiting just prolongs the stressing over all the negative bleh.

Positive thinking! And everything is gonna be good good good!

Tesh, we both think it's a boy! Last time we thought it was a girl, and after my miscarriage pathology told us we were right. I'm having genetic testing in a few weeks, so we will find out then! Boy or girl, it doesn't matter to us, we'd love either or both, but we DEFINITELY want to find out as soon as we can. :)

Oh I hope u find out soon! So exciting! Your intuition seems really good so will be super interesting to see if u are right again.

We are team yellow, but I have thought girl from day 1 and hubby thinks boy lol. Wonder how long it will take us to break!

Right now we are exploring all the theories just to keep the madness of not knowing setting in hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->