scan tomorrow....*ALL WENT WELL, PICS INCLUDED*

Gorgeous pics! I LOVE the one of him/her sucking the thumb! With it's little legs crossed and everything! Just precious!

thanks ladies, i am slowly convincing myself that baby is a boy from what i seen today....but time will tell! best of all i am getting a twenty week scan after all, where they will tell me the gender (they are not routine up here) because i am going for a home birth!

That's great news you are getting a 20 week scan!!

Were any of your others a home birth? x

Nope, this is going to be my first, if i keep the guts to do it. I have been wary and made the midwife put down CONSIDERING home birth as i am nearly 30 miles away from the nearest hospital, but all my labours have been terrific, so there is no real reason not to try at least!

That's great you are going to try! :)

I have to choose between 2 hospitals. The closer one, where I go for my scans and any appointments, only has a midwife led unit which means if anything went wrong during labour I would have to be transferred to the other one which is about 20/25 minutes away.

Great pictures. Very clear. I'm glad everything went well!

Woo hoo!!! Fab pics yey!! Totally looks like a boy from those pics to me!

I am so pleased all is well and you got such great pics :D

Congrats hunny
i had scan other night 13+6 and was given a gender ..BOY..!!
she seemed confident enough BUT I'll get that confirmed at the 20wk scan
anyhow..heres a gender pic the sonographer said boy.
dont know if much addition to you but you maybe able to compare :winkwink:

https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/babyscanboyparts.jpg

xx

yes thats what i saw, but the middle part was slightly longer, very like the star wars ship shape lol! It really really looked like boy bits to me, but the scanner said that girl and boy looks the same at this stage, so i will just have to wait. Thanks though!

WOW! Cant believe how clear them pics are! Gorgeous pics hun and glad your scan went well xxx

Well ladies after a very long wait, i got to see my baby! All looks perfect, the scanner was lovely...i saw a full on frontal of the genitals and it really looked like a boy to me, but apparently girl/boy is all the same at this stage and the scanner refused to make a guess lol! I would love to see some gender scan pics to compare though! Nothing abnormal to be spotted but still some remains on the yolk sac....i am also now 2 days ahead, making me 13 weeks 4 days and due on the 22nd of feb....

The cutest picture i have ever seen....baby sucking its thumb:

congrats...we are SO jealous!!!

Yeap well am waiting till 20wk to get a confirmation too
il be extremely shocked if they say girl lol..but id be just as happy :D
looks like we both waiting..
when are you back for your next scan?xxx

arw so great, makes me all excited to have mine!! ur baby sucking its thumb...sooo cute :) xxx

Fabulous pics!! I'm soo glad all went well for you. That must have felt like the longest wait?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"