Scan tomorrow morning

Joybell

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm between 8 and 9weeks and popping in tomorrow morning for a private reassurance scan. So nervous!

With my son it was all so easy, pregnanct quickly and everything clockwork. This time its been 2 and a half years and an early miscarriage. We were about to start IVF consultation and then BFP. Crazy.

No unusual cramping or bleeding. Breasts v painful and some stretching discomfort in back and tummy.

I'm just so nervous. Can't believe I'm pregnant, I'm convinced they are going to find nothing or just an undeveloped baby in there. I've scared my husband by going on and on too.

Positive thoughts please!

I am wishing you good things! I have the same worries, but just do your best to be positive -- consider meditation and deep breaths when you get in a negative thought process.

Sending positive thoughts your way. Hope everything went well at your scan! I have the same thoughts as you. Scan in the morning.

Good luck to you.

I'm about to leave. Scan at 10:10. Will update after

Good luck. I'm such a stress head I just postponed my urgent scan as I'm scared it would be too early for hb I should be in tomorrow at either 5+6 or 6+5 weeks but I'm moving it to next Friday when I will be either 7 or 7+5 weeks I know I'm crazy. I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Good luck for your scan. I hope that everything goes well :)

Good luck! Sending lots of positive thoughts!

Scan done. Bit of a flap as uterus retroverted and hard to see but internal scan showed baby at 8 weeks with a strong heart beat. Can't believe it!

Yeah that's brilliant time to relax and enjoy being pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->