Scan tomorrow.... Number 3 and so nervous

mummyv21

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Returning to the forum for baby number 3!

I have my 12week scan tomorrow at 10.30am and I'm so nervous!

My mum is watching my two girls age 4 & almost 2. Worried they are going to get upset when me and their daddy leave. My mum is less than enthusiastic about looking after them.

Worried something will be wrong because i feel so different

Worried because I'm slightly over weight and they will weigh me

Worried because I hate blood tests

I'm a wreck!!

As mom's we have so much on our plates. Kids are incredibly resilient. They may be disappointed and upset to see you go but it's not a bad thing for them to learn this in a safe environment.

1st scans are hard. I have mine next week and it's a battle to stay at peace. But hopefully all.will be well. And thank good essential for modern technology that gives us a peek inside!

How are you feeling different? All pregnancies are different. I had drastically different pregnancies from my boys and girls.

If you are concerned about seeing your weight my be turn around and don't look at the number? I had a friend do that her entire pregnancy.

Praying all goes well and you just have pure joy seeking your little baby.

Thank you for your response!

I think they will be fine but it's the initial leaving and the fact my mum can be less than warm with them but i have no choice but to have her look after them.

I can't explain the different feeling but I feel normal even tho i have sickness. I can't stomach hot drinks or juices but feel thirsty constantly even when I've had a pint of water. I will ask about diabetes I think.

I'm excited but very apprehensive

You're welcome.

I can't do hot beverages either!

Looking forward to your update. :)

Big hugs!! The kiddos will be OK. It's harder on mama. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->