scan tomorrow.... wish me luck!! *UPDATE*

sally88

Reaction score
I'm terrified!!!!! I have never made it this far in a pregnancy before and I am having an early scan tomorrow, it's hard to believe all will be ok but I pray to god that it is!!! I hope to see heartbeat, is it likely??
Scan is at 9.40 am xx

I wish you all the best!

I myself haven't made it this far either, and I'll be going for an early scan tomorrow as well! I'm in the same boat as you! I know you're anxious, but try and relax :) I'm sure everything will go well. :hugs:

As far as my readings go, I've heard that the heart can be seen at 6-7 weeks. I'm so eager to get a photo of my lil blob. :happydance:

Good luck to you hun, let us no how u get on. It terrifying isn't it!!
I have had some cramps today and because of the scan tomorrow I an worried they are a bad sign despite knowing it's normal!

Yeah I think cramping is normal, as long as there's no pain or bleeding. Did they say why they are doing such an early scan? Anything in particular they are looking for?

You let me know how yours goes and I'll do the same!

Good luck. I've got my first scan tomorrow and I'm really nervous too, although mine is late as I'm 13 weeks.

I had a scan at 6 weeks with my first due to spotting and he was fine, and I saw his heartbeat on the scan that early.

Well I am having the scan done by my fertility clinic, due to my other early miscarriages. I had just had two unsuccessful iui's and had just started on down regulation for my ivf so I think they are doing it to see if it is viable and help me chill out a bit!!!

Good luck dom, will look forward to an update from you to.... Exciting!! Xx

Best wishes! Yes you can see a heartbeat at 6 wks, but if the days are off by a few ( like you are really like 5 wks 5 days) there may not be one yet. Which could still be fine! The heart is just starting to beat so I guess it just depends of when you implanted and all!
Good luck, crossing fingers that everything is great and you see that heartbeat flicker! It's amazing!

Good luck! Hoping you have a wonderful experience :flower: xx

Well..... It was fantastic!!!!! :cloud9:
Measuring at 5 weeks 6 days and heartbreak detected, when she told me that I burst in to tears!!!
Is it ok that they have said I am 3 or 4 days less than I thought I was?? They did say they will be able to b more accurate at the 12 weeks scan.
So they were very happy and everything looked normal :) :)... Here is my lil blob....
How did u get on hun???

Attachments

• IMAG1135.jpg
    IMAG1135.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG1136.jpg
    IMAG1136.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG1137_1.jpg
    IMAG1137_1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations!! So glad everything went well for you.

Mine went great too and baby is looking absolutely fine and was dancing about all over the place :)

That's amazing dom!!! Bet ur so happy. Soooo pleased for you :) :) :) xx

FANTASTIC NEWS! Aww, I'm super pumped for you!! Aren't you so glad that's outta the way!?:happydance: I hope you have a huge sense of relief, because I sure do!

I saw my little blob's heartbeat too!! :cry: I told myself I wouldn't cry but I just couldn't help it! I've been waiting for this for two years! Your blob looks great! I didn't get a photo, I asked but he was like "there's not much there, I'll give you a photo in two weeks" blaaaaaah!

It doesn't even matter because that image will be engrained in my brain forever! I'm measuring right at 6 weeks.

What a sense of relief and just pure happiness. I was smiling all day. :flower:

That's fantastic!!! Yeah it's soooo relieving to see that beautiful little heartbeat!!!
U getting another scan in two weeks then?? I have to wait now until 12 now.

I'm so thrilled for us. I feel so much more calm. This morning when I was throwing up I didn't even mind because I no it's all worth it for the little one :) xx

Congratulations :) Glad all went well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->