Scan tomorrow

sib85

Reaction score
Ive been looking forward to my scan for wks...ill be 14wks tomorrow but in the last 30min ive come over really frightened of what they might say...this is my first baby and im doing it all on my own ive had the usual ms and heartburn so hopfully all is well is this normal to be worried??? someone help please!!!!!!! :help:

:hugs: i bet you its all good and great!

:hugs:

you are just super dooper nervous! wait till you see bubs tho!!!! :D:D:D

You'll be fine hun! So will the bean! Just you wait and see :hugs:

We are all nervous hon. I'm suer it will be magical x

Me too chicklet! Mines 2moz at 8.45am! Bricking it now, butterflies and mind going into overdrive!

But wait until 2moz hunni, we will be over the moon! But the time leading up to that, you cant contol how you feel! Lets just hope tonight flies by!!

Hugs to you and the best of luck .... mwah xxxx

Me too chicklet! Mines 2moz at 8.45am! Bricking it now, butterflies and mind going into overdrive!

But wait until 2moz hunni, we will be over the moon! But the time leading up to that, you cant contol how you feel! Lets just hope tonight flies by!!

Hugs to you and the best of luck .... mwah xxxx

Ooo good luck hunny!! Make sure you post a pic when you get back :hugs:

Good luck to u too hun! mines at 11am but ive got to go to work first for a few hrs! just cant wait to see the scan and ive got everything crossed im such a worrier :hugs: x

My first scan is tomorrow too!! 9.40am i am very excited (but also very very scared and keep thinking of all the things that might be wrong...) but am trying to stay positive and think positive, after all, if the worse has happened, then it has already happened and there is nothing i can do about it so no point worrying about it. I may as well think and be positive. Will be thinking good thoughts and good vibes for you two for your scans, can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow!! We can compare! Hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->