Scan Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by James1985, Sep 3, 2009.

1. James1985

James1985 Member

Hi All, Me again, just wanted to let you know we've got our first scan tomorrow, 12 weeks today! A third of the way there, so excited, the last few weeks we've been planning so much about what we want to do but still trying to keep our feet on the ground. We had our booking in appointment on the 25th August was a little nervous about that but all went well. We're in a low risk category, so even better. Just cant wait to see our little bean on the screen & finally be able to tell people (not that you lot aren’t people, but you know what I mean) I find myself continually taking about babies, so people will probably wont be that shocked. I'll try to upload a picture tomorrow so you can all see. Him or Her, I know we won’t be able to see but we've been talking about whether to find out the sex, what does everyone think? We've been umming and arring so much.

James.

2. flumpy

flumpy Well-Known Member

oooh exciting - good luck with your scan - its so amazing to see your little bean on screen! you will definitely have to upload a pic when you get back!

you wont believe what a relief it is to tell people - before my scan I was convinced it would slip out at some point lol!!

with regards to finding out the sex - it is such a personal choice - my husband really wants to know i am not bothered about finding out ( have no strong feelings either way) so i think we are going to find out if we can as it is important to him xx