Scan Tomorrow!!

Flannz94

Reaction score
I have my second scan tomorrow! I'll be 7w3d!!

I had a dating scan done at 5w3d but they couldn't see much so I'm hoping this time I get to see little bubba and a heart beat!

Has anyone else had a scan done at 7 weeks? What did you see? Did you hear a heart beat?

TIA xx

I had my dating scan at 7w4d and yes we saw baby and heartbeat, and we got to hear it too. Good luck tomorrow and enjoy seeing your baby!

Me too.!! Good luck. I hsd a scan with my first at seven weeks and judt saw a blob with a fluttering heartbeat..hoping for the same this time.

Good luck, I had a scan yesterday which they measured me at around 7+2 and there was bubs with a very rthymic HB.

Hey girl, I had my first scan at 6 weeks 5 days and saw the little guy/gal in there with her heart flickering away! You'll be great!:happydance:

I had a scan at 7+1, we got to see and hear the heartbeat! Baby was a little splodge lol but so nice to see. Good luck!

Hi ladies,

Scan went perfectly!! Bubba was measuring 7w5d! An a heartbeat of 153bpm! I didn't get to hear it, but I saw it :happydance:
I'm so pleased, my worst fear was that I would go back in and there would be no heart beat or that the baby hadn't grown.

Xx

Thanks ladies! I feel so relieved! :)

Does anyone else have a scan coming up soon? xx

Yay! Congrats, I'm happy you received good news!

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! I don't have a scan coming up soon, but my first prenatal visit is on Monday, so hopefully we get to hear the baby's heartbeat. :laugh2:

So far there's been nothing wrong with my pregnancy, such as bleeding or anything, but I can't help but worry a little bit. I'm sure it'll be fine though, gotta keep positive!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->