• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Scan tomorrow!

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
My hcg levels are high enough now that 'something' can be seen via ultrasound. My doctor wants to check the gestational sac and fetal pole. Not expecting a heartbeat quite yet, although it would be awesome if we saw one. I'll be about 5+4 weeks. Not exactly sure when I ovulated, but I think it was around CD21. The reason I'm nervous is because 3 of my losses were conceived late in my cycle (like CD28 or 30). CD21 is a bit late so I'm hoping everything comes out to be fine. Send me some good vibes please!!

Sending you super good vibes, hoping all goes well for you, and that you see bean!

For what it's worth, when I went in at 5+1 with DS there was an 8mm gestational sac with nothing in it, not even a yolk sac. I freaked out... Needlessly! At my next u/s there my baby boy was, heart beating loud and clear. Week 5 ultrasounds can be stressful and confusing, just a word of caution!

Everything looks good, no fetal pole yet but they said that's very common. Measuring 5w4d today. Going back Monday a week from today to check for heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"