Scan tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Ohhhh Im so excited/nervous/apprehensive about my dating scan tomorrow!!!!!
I had one at 6w 5d and tomorrow I will be 9w 5d!!:cloud9:

Wish me luck girls!!

oooo, im jealous!! :blush: Hope you see a fab little piccie hun! Should have arms and legs and can even bounce around now!! woop woop!! :hugs:

Good luck to you Jacqui!! I am so thrilled to be joining 1st tri with you :) And it is wonderful to see how well everything is going for you and your little one. Please keep us posted as soon as you get your results! JM

Hope it all goes well, im sure you will be fine, cant wait for some piccies! xx

hi, all the best for 2moro, you have answered afew of my questions on here before, cant believe your 9 weeks already only seems like the other day you said you were preg, im also preg now after a m/c but very eearly will be 5 weeks on thurs, doesnt the time drag.....
update us 2moro on the scan

xx

I have a scan tomorrow also and i am scared! but for my first one i was petrified! i even cried my eyes out trying to get out of it before i got ito the car but it was the best feeling on the way out looking at my first scan pics! i was overthe moon and wanting to show everyone. i cant wait till tomorrow just to get that feeling after but you will be nervous and scared anyway its natural.

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on! :hugs:

Good luck Jacqui hun! cant wait to see the pics! xx

OOh your back already! That was quick! I got mine and was dated 9+2, saw head, legs, likl arms, heartbeat and it jigged about. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->