scan was brilliant

chatterbox09

Reaction score
well ladies went 4 my scan 2day cant believe it, last monday they z i was there was a 4 week sack and i thought that couuldnt b rite! so 10 days later i went for my scan and there it was my wee bean with a heartbeat was as clear as day:happydance: im on :cloud9: sooooooo happy turns out im now 6+1 weeks

That's fantastic news, congrats hun!! :happydance: Must be an amazing feeling.

Keep your fingers crossed for me - I have my first (early) scan tomorrow and am really hoping to see all is in place and progressing as it should!

xxx

Thats brilliant news, congratulations. I had a scan today as well and they put me at 6 plus 1 too but we didn't see a heart beat so I'm back next week for another scan.

That's fantastic news, congrats hun!! :happydance: Must be an amazing feeling.

Keep your fingers crossed for me - I have my first (early) scan tomorrow and am really hoping to see all is in place and progressing as it should!

xxx

it was amazing i was cryin in all lol im just soo happy! good luck 4 u 2marra hope all goes well 4 ya!! xxxxx:thumbup:

i had my scan today too. it was the greatest.
so happy yours went well too

It's amazing how that little heartbeat can change absolutely everything about your mental status... I was sooo nervous all the time, until I heard that strong little heartbeat. :cloud9: Congrats my dear!

Excellent, congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->