Scan Wednesday

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Feel like I've been waiting for so long! When I wake up tomorrow I can say my scan is tomorrow!
I feel positive about it :) anyone know what to expect about the scan? Not really sure what happens, what I'll see I kinda wanna ask if they were to guess what they would say gender was based on theories but dunno if that would sound silly?

They won't comment on the gender until your next scan. Will measure baby ect and give you your due date xx

Wow you have waited long !!! So exciting :)
You'll see a cute little baby at this point , profile and body and legs probably! Will be great !

Well I had a scan at 7 weeks and was a little blob :cloud9:
It's tomorrow!! :)
I know I phoned and asked if I should go in earlier because if they can't get the right measurements then when could I go back (has to be done before 14 weeks apparently) but she just said if that happens then they will get me in and I'm not to worry :)

My scan is on Thursday!! Just as excited! Will also ask if they can give an educated guess on the gender but I know the ob/gyn i'm going to does not normally want to say what the gender is boo hoo!! but still going to try :D

We had a scan at 9 weeks and saw a little bean, you will be able to see a baby now looking like... well.. a baby!! They look fully formed at this stage!

Good luck and enjoy your scan!!

The difference between your 7 week scan and tomorrows will be unreal! I had a scan at 8+5 and baby looked just like a jellybean! I then had a scan last friday at 12+6 and baby had grown so much :cloud9: xx

Wow thats a long wait alright. They scan soon as preg confirmed here

I'm so excited :) Other half is taking me to lunch before it (got half day from work) so he is taking me out for food to make the time pass quicker :) really excited i can't stop smiling! I'm sure nerves will kick in tomorrow but i just feel so positive about it :)

Scan went really well! Measured 12 weeks and 1 day! Had to empty bladder before pictures because it was so full baby wouldn't stay still :haha:Think the picture is still really good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 27
The funny thing is that's on an empty bladder!! They couldn't get a decent picture or see baby well for measurements because my bladder was so full baby would stop moving. Honestly if you have your twelve week scan soon don't drink too much! They were running late so I had to sit their for 45 minutes with a full bladder and they then tell me to just pee and the picture is good anyway and they got their measurements fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->