Scan went sooo well!! Let me introduce Baby Venn!

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Well we had the scan and it was brilliant!! I'm now definitely counting myself lucky that these 12 weeks have been really good!

Baby was a right fidgeter and wouldn't stay still. We saw it kicking and stretching, flexing it's hands, turning to face us, turning away from us etc, it was great. The sonographer had to keep jabbing it to make it stay in a good position so that she could get the NT measurements, hehe.

NT shows 1.5mm which I believe is good and baby looked very healthy. The weight gain is obvious now as baby is also measuring ahead by 3 days so my official due date is now 2nd July!! (Ticker will be changing :winkwink:) We got to see the stomach and heartbeat too which was fab.

So with no further ado, let me introduce to you, Baby Venn (still don't know if it's a boy or girl as the nub wasn't clearly seen!)

Oh and sonographer said it was going to be a gymnast...looking forward to when it's beating me up inside, hehe.

https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/MrsVenn/Scan.jpg

https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/MrsVenn/Scan1.jpg

xxx

Awww what a lovely scan, its lovely and clear..Congratulations hun xx

That's great news, I am so pleased for you.

aww, lovely pics hun. I thought your appt was at 1pm - they didn't make you hold your pee for 90 mins did they? :D

awww wow, what a great pic. So glad to hear it went well and that little bean is so active :D xx

That's great news! I saw your hospital is the QE2. You're not far from me! Lovely pics...

Whoop whoop.Nice to meet you xxx Congrats xxx

Thanks everyone, I'm beaming!

I jsut can't believe how active it was, it better not come out that way!!

Ha ha may be a quick delivery x

What a fab pic!! Really glad everything is going well for you!:thumbup:

You are due the same day as me!! I got put forward 3 days too at my scan and my EDD is now the 2nd July from the 5th. Are you going to find out the sex on your next one??

Congrats again!!!! xxx

What a fab pic!! Really glad everything is going well for you!:thumbup:

You are due the same day as me!! I got put forward 3 days too at my scan and my EDD is now the 2nd July from the 5th. Are you going to find out the sex on your next one??

Congrats again!!!! xxx

Yay!! I have a due date twin, hehe. Yeah I am, infact we're finding out at 16 weeks through a private clinic because I can't wait, lol!!

Are you?

xxx

Lovely pics congrats :D - do you mind me asking which clinic you are having your private scan at as I was looking at the Verulam Clinic in St Albans as we are going to find out sex at 16 weeks too hopefully xxx

Lovely pics congrats :D - do you mind me asking which clinic you are having your private scan at as I was looking at the Verulam Clinic in St Albans as we are going to find out sex at 16 weeks too hopefully xxx

Hiya!

I've booked my gender scan at Verulam in St Albans for the end of Jan. I'll be nearly 17 weeks then, so fingers crossed!!

Where are you based?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back