Scan & Worry!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I don't really know what the point of this post is going to be so feel free to ignore!

It looks like we are going to have to stick with our private scan as the hospital still hasn't recieved the letter from our Dr about the early scan so it more likely wont be before Christmas and we can't wait till afterards, it will drive us insane!

The thing is, it is a week tonight and I am starting to worry.

I don't know why, I have no reason to. I don't have any symptoms as such but I do "feel" pregnant, stuff is happening in there and my shape is different.

I just wish we could fast forward a week and be in there and hear that little heartbeat and know that everything is ok.

Like I said, no real reason for this, just on my own and feeling a bit emotional me thinks!

xxx

Well I'm 6 weeks pregnant and really do not 'feel' pregnant in the slightest. So I'm going for a private scan on Sat as I've been worrying myself sick today. I don't mind paying for my own peace of mind and staying saine! I just hope everything will be ok....

hun, i think we've all been there! its natural to worry! shows your maternal instincts! :hugs: everything will be fine hun, try and relax and then enjoy seeing your little bean next week :hugs: xx

pops im seriously thinking of booking an early scan i cant bear to wait untill january, where you going for yours? were due the same day xx

Totally normally hun! with Jack I knew I was pregnant, sick from day one, tired, headaches...with Rosie I did not feel pregnant, no symptoms or sickness at all until about 12 weeks and I was worried. its very normal to worry about your first scan hun :hugs: x

I am renting a doppler so I can hear the HB when I get worried. Its a wee bit cheaper than scanning. Its maybe another option that saves a bit of cash. XX

the wait for a scan is the worse part. try to relax, i didn't have any symptoms with dd and i'm not having any now (i'm hoping that means another girl cuz i had tons of symptoms with ds)

Feeling exactly the same Pops. I'm swinging from scared & doubting myself to dizzy elation that all feels right in the world. I'm only just 5 weeks and have my first doc's appointment tomorrow. I have no idea what chance I have of getting an early scan as this is my first so I have no 'prior' for them to go on although my mum had a lot of heartache to get me. Everything seems to be ticking along...I feel pregnant (I guess...certainly feel different!) but not really having many symptoms apart from a dull ache down there and my boobs are bigger and a bit tender.

We need to try out best to chill, enjoy and think positive about the impending months!

Good luck!

xxx

pops im seriously thinking of booking an early scan i cant bear to wait untill january, where you going for yours? were due the same day xx

Hey hunny

We are going next Thursday 18th so not long but it feels like a lifetime.

I've just been on the phone to my Mum and she said she was exactly the same with me, not a real symptom till 12 weeks other than tiredness and indegestion which is what I am having too.

I feel really silly, I even cried at Ugly Betty earlier and I don't cry!!

xxx

:hugs: I hope the next week goes quickly for you sweets... If you have time for a quick cup of decaf to pass the time let me know! x x

yea im tired and plenty of indigestion- i cried reading somones leaving card at work today - what a mardy :rofl: i will let u know wether i get a scan or not :headspin: xx

You're here!!! I've missed you :hugs:

Yes please, I need a lovely, sensible friend person with 2 gorgeous boys to keep me occupied and that, my darling, is you!!

I'll text you :kiss:

xxx

oh pops i felt just like this with fin... even when they were putting all the ultrasound gel on i was still convinved they'd just turn round and go 'erm..... love... there's no baby in there you loon!'... you'll feel so reassured. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->