scan

karentia

pregnant
Reaction score
hiya ladies , ive had my private scan they offered me for nothing this morning an blimey what a freebie !! they did normal scan baby doing great measuring 10wk+4- one day ahead :happydance: heartbeat was 161bpm so great again :happydance: the scan lady also did a 3d/4d scan !! i was quite shocked !! and too top that she gave me a 10min dvd an 6 photos :cloud9::cloud9: my dp has taken the photos too work to show um off so cant put um on yet !

Wow wow wow, lucky you!! Am very jealous x

I am 10+5 so can't wait to see your pics then I will have an idea how mine looks.

hey ladies , i will post my pics tomo , the scan was with kent medical imaging , they are based in west malling in kent , i swear they take pity on me cause ive had 3 losses but feels great to be treated special :happydance:

aaah awesome! I have no more scans till june 4th :( poooo! will have a wee peek at yor photos tomorrow tho!!! xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

hiya just posting my scan pictures as promised x

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/karentia/scan0001-2.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/karentia/scan0002.jpg

That is amazing! And a fab picture!

Glad all is well :hugs:

Wow fab piccies hun! Glad to hear everything is ok :hugs:

Cant wait till mine next Friday!!!

thanks girls , my dp has just managed to break the dvd we got of baby :cry: he put it in his pocket an sat down im well upset after waiting this long to see a baby ! im waiting on call back from scan place to see if they keep copys :cry:

thanks girls , my dp has just managed to break the dvd we got of baby :cry: he put it in his pocket an sat down im well upset after waiting this long to see a baby ! im waiting on call back from scan place to see if they keep copys :cry:

Aww gutted :cry: i bet he feels awful about it! Any luck getting a replacement?

no luck they dont keep copys of the dvds just photos never mind ,think dp felt bad he took me out for a meal

Aww that's a real shame. Hope you had a nice tea anyway hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->