Scan

Melzy8608

Mummy-To-Be
Reaction score
:HAPPYDANCE: As well as having my first scan yesterday i also felt my little pickle move as i was about to go in :)

As i was sitting waiting nervously to go in, i could feel a 'bubbling' sensation right near my belly button! I kept telling other half how odd it felt and sounding like a crazy woman saying i think it's the baby - Lo and behold when they started the scan they were over the part i was having my 'bubbling' and apparently baby was bouncing all over the place!

Everything is healthy and normal, baby even gave mummy and daddy a wave and turned to face us (which did look a little creepy? lol). But it was the most amazing experience ever, i just can not wait until my next scan!

Even got extra copies free of the scan photos as i let a trainee start it for me! Wooh!

Anyone else gone in and expect them to find nothing, as if you're having a complete phantom pregnancy, I was convinced laying there that she had found nothing until she confirmed one baby one heartbeart lol.

Thought i'd share :) :)

Congratulations and good luck

I'm fully expecting to go in and them to say that little bean has stopped growing, but I'm trying to stay positive now

XX

Aww huge congrats! Glad it went well.

congrats! That sounds like such a nice experience. I am looking forward to mine and dreading it in equal measure.

Oh that sounds wonderful. Congratulations hon. I think we are all waiting to see our babies on the screen for it all to become 'real' :)

lovely news huni, now get them pics up!!

Oh that sounds wonderful. Congratulations hon. I think we are all waiting to see our babies on the screen for it all to become 'real' :)

Haha... I know! With no symptoms it's been so hard to digest that i have a 'life' growing inside me. Partly why i expected them to say i was having a phantom pregnancy!!!

But it makes it all very real indeed and it's a beautiful moment!!!!!!!

Damn these hormones - had a little blub at your story of it turning to meet you face on! :blush: Congrats honey - glad its all humming along fine and dandy for you! :happydance:

D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back