Scan

MrsE

Reaction score
Just wondered how you find out when you have a scan booked for.

I met the midwife last wed and she filled in a green form to send to the hospital to request a scan at 13 weeks.
I still haven't heard anything.

Will my midwife find out and let me know or will I get a letter in the post?

As you can tell I'm getting a tad impatient :lol:

Charm X

i got my letter about a week after my doctor sent stuff away, havent seen a midwife yet, i get it all in the one day, says i will be there for between 1.5-2 hours...its really frustrating for you, i would give them a call...

Thanks BB66 :hugs:

She's coming to do a home visit on monday so I'll ask her then if I don't get anthing in the post over the weekend.
I just want to make sure I get an appintment by 1st dec as I'll be 13w6d and they don't like to do the nuchal scan after that.

Can't believe you have to have a 1.5-2hr appointment. Bet you can't wait though can you. It's so exciting :yipee:
When's your appointment?

Are you getting a doppler? The one I'm getting (hopefully today/tomorrow) looks pretty good it says you can hear the HB from 10-12 weeks so I can't wait to try it. I did promise myself I wouldn't be neurotic and I refused to get one, didn't last long did it :roll:

Charm X

my appointments the 28th, i think i am finding it harder cause i have been off work for 3 weeks now, four weeks next week, i am going crazy in the house all day...
i really cant wait, i am starting to get gittery because i havent seen babs for near on 5 weeks now...
i said i wouldnt never get one, but i feel that it will reallyhelp me chill out...just off the phone to my mum and she has got me one for my christmas bless her...
its so great your mw is coming to the house, nice to be in your own surroundings...bxox...

I didn't get my appointment thru for weeks, I think it turned up 2-3 weeks before I was due the scan? But my 20 week scan was booked at the 12 scan appointment, there and then :D

Aww that's really nice of your mum, bet you can't wait till Christmas now :lol:

So week on tuesday you get to see bubbs no doubt you're ****ing the days I would be :wink: , good luck. I'm sure everything is fine though you have plenty of symptoms to back you up :lol:

Charm x

Thanks Tam, I'll ask the midwife on monday to chase it up for me.

Charm x

Oh no, that's not fair is it :(

Are you going to try and get a private one or just use your doppler until LO arrives?

Charm X

i am saying doppler just now, but hell, i said i wasnt getting one of those lol...will probably end up having 2 private scans the way im going lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->