scared and confused ...help please

ayesha

Reaction score
Hi i am currently 2-3 weeks pregnant found out sun maybe now 3-4. My period was due aug 8 lmp was july 10th thought i would be futher along i'm a high risk cause of my crohn's ulser and seizure disorder since i was 2 . Got my hcg levels and they were 2735 well anyway in my last pregnancy i had a few signs and heavy discharge .This time i have rarely nothing sleepy and a little sick legs feel heavy and no discharge and breast feel heavy. I feel as though something is wrong they did an us said it was to tiny cause im not that far along but were sure it was'nt etopic when doc felt me she said i did'nt feel pregnant but could be early this was mon so that's when they took blood and next day got the us.Anyway has anyone ever experienced this did your pregnancy last or should i be worried thank you sorry if this was to long.:wacko:

Sounds like you have the right symptoms so far. You really might not be as far along as you would think because our bodies don't always ovulate when we think they should. Everyone is a little different. Are they going to recheck your HCG levels? As long as it's rising I wouldn't worry.

hi yeah they said i should get my blood levels taken every few days just to be safe. But i scared what happens if they decrease. I don't know or think i could handle that

I've been through 4 early miscarriages. I know how it feels. Here's how I always looked at it though.. it just took my son a few tries to get here. But he kept trying and eventually made it! If the worst case happens, just look at it as a delay, not a loss.

Hugs hon, sorry no real advice...

Hi i am currently 2-3 weeks pregnant found out sun maybe now 3-4. My period was due aug 8 lmp was july 10th thought i would be futher along i'm a high risk cause of my crohn's ulser and seizure disorder since i was 2 . Got my hcg levels and they were 2735 well anyway in my last pregnancy i had a few signs and heavy discharge .This time i have rarely nothing sleepy and a little sick legs feel heavy and no discharge and breast feel heavy. I feel as though something is wrong they did an us said it was to tiny cause im not that far along but were sure it was'nt etopic when doc felt me she said i did'nt feel pregnant but could be early this was mon so that's when they took blood and next day got the us.Anyway has anyone ever experienced this did your pregnancy last or should i be worried thank you sorry if this was to long.:wacko:

based on your lmp.. you're actually 6 weeks pregnant today (not 3-4).. so you are further along than you thought. Your symptoms sound good. Tiredness etc. Most people's symptoms don't kick in till around 7-9 weeks. I wouldn't worry. Try and relax. x

Based on your dates you are 6 weeks tomorrow - we have exactly the same dates!

But i'm only showing 2-3 weeks maybe 3-4 now that's what they said.Is it possible to olvulate later than i was suppose to.I am very concerned how come they did'nt get concerned when i showed only 2-3 weeks when i thought i would have been 5-6 weeks.:wacko:

has anyone ever had this happen and futher along than they thought and did the pregnancy go well or should i be concerened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->