Scared and confused

orangecup

Reaction score
ok so here goes, im new to this and need help.

I fell pregnant last august and at 6 weeks was told it was an ectopic. I had no clue i was pregnant at this time until i was rushed into hospital for an emergency op and apparently i had implantation bleeding at the beginning of that pregnancy (i thought it was a period).

Now whats scaring me is that i am now experiencing bleeding the exact same a whole 7 days before my period is due. Im not wanting to jump to any conclusions and think its implantation but i don’t know when i should take a pregnancy test. I am usually always roughly 4 weeks with every period and never have an early period.

welcome to b n b:flower:, :hugs:sorry about ur ectopic. I'd say give it 2-3 days after the bleeding and then test. Good luck hope it is a sticky for u xx

ok so here goes, im new to this and need help.

I fell pregnant last august and at 6 weeks was told it was an ectopic. I had no clue i was pregnant at this time until i was rushed into hospital for an emergency op and apparently i had implantation bleeding at the beginning of that pregnancy (i thought it was a period).

Now whats scaring me is that i am now experiencing bleeding the exact same a whole 7 days before my period is due. Im not wanting to jump to any conclusions and think its implantation but i don’t know when i should take a pregnancy test. I am usually always roughly 4 weeks with every period and never have an early period.

Hello, Im so sorry about your ectopic :(
Im petty much on the same boat as you, im 5 or 6 DPO and im bleeding (lighter) than usual. My AF should come on the 9th or 10th give or take a few days. Im having CM with the brown/pink discharge. I wanna test to but I know its prob too early. When do you plan on testing?

Hello and welcome.

Sorry about your ectopic :hugs:

I would give it a couple of days and then test Hun, good luck :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583