scared and shocked..

if it isn't for you then don't do it. at the end of the day you are 22, an adult not a 15year old school girl. as much as you say mum and dad aren't bothered, when your baby arrives they will forget all bad feelings/thoughts as soon as they see the lil one they will be in love. don't worry, millions of women in the world bring up babys alone and they manage ok, you'll do great!!

xXx

If a termination isn't for you then don't have one! Your parents will come around, they almost always do!

only do what you want to do, i was 15 and single when i found out i was pregnant and was to far gone for a termination but my parents were like forcing me to put her up for adoption but in the end i thought about what i wanted so i kept her, best decision of my life!
anyway good luck hun and tell us what happens :)
:hugs:

I guess it's such a cliche to say, but it's you that will be living with any decision you make, not your parents or the absent dad. I really hope, though, that he and all your family will support you :hugs: as it sounds like you really don't want to terminate...

Your an adult, your parents can't tell you how to live your life now. As you said, you have a heartbeat in there and if you want it to continue growing then you have to do best by the baby and yourself. As for the father, I hope he gets in contact soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->